Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Shaggy

So, as you may have noticed in some of the pictures in yesterday's post, I haven't shaved in a while. Three weeks to be exact. I'm growing somewhat of a mini-beard. My Mom wasn't too wild about it, but it's not often I'm on leave for this long, and I'm going to take advantage of it. I like beards better than goatees, which seem passe. I won't have time to grow it in full, but I'm seriously thinking about keeping a moustache, just for S & Gs. In 2004, Brad and I grew moustaches while we were in Iraq, and it looked horrible. But I'm kinda feeling the need to change my style a little bit, and purposefully making myself uglier might prompt me into some whole other realm or something. Or maybe it will just be absurd, and I'll shave it off the next day.

No comments: