Sunday, January 27, 2008

Hills, Valleys, Mountains, & Canyons


Powder Mountain
Originally uploaded by currtdawg
Today was the third and final day of boarding with my Dad, and the weather was a complete 180 from yesterday. Sunny, blue skies and visibility for miles. Plus the added bonus of great snow. We went to Powder Mountain again, and it was the busiest I've ever seen it; but "crowded" by Powder Mountain standards really isn't all that crowded.


Dad, Dave, & Eli
Originally uploaded by currtdawg
This was our third day in a row on the slopes, and even though we were feeling a little fatigued, the weather made us forget about any aches or pains.


Powder Mountain
Originally uploaded by currtdawg
I looked all over for the whiskey on this run, but I didn't find any. Strangely enough, I didn't see any Mormons, either. Coincidence?


Powder Mountain
Originally uploaded by currtdawg
I'm sure I'll be sore tomorrow, but I don't care. Totally worth it.

No comments: