Sunday, September 30, 2007

Winners and Not Winners


Taboo
Originally uploaded by currtdawg
Last night, Caleb and Tanya hosted a game night, which is almost becoming a Saturday night tradition. It's nice to have a mellow night to toss back a couple beers with cool people and have some good, clean, fun. We started with a giant game of Taboo.


Poker
Originally uploaded by currtdawg
After that, we segregated ourselves as the guys went to play poker, and the girls played Settlers of Catan. Actually, that's not entirely true. I stuck with the females because I love that damn Settlers game so much. And I stink at poker.


Eric & Brad
Originally uploaded by currtdawg



Caleb & Chase
Originally uploaded by currtdawg
I hadn't seen Chase or Eric in a long time, and it was nice to catch up. Thanks to Caleb and Tanya for opening up their house yet again. I'm glad there are other people who enjoy geek fun as much as I do.

No comments: