Monday, February 28, 2005

Talk to me, dance with me


Summer, Caleb, & Me
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.
Tonight, Summer, Caleb, and I went to see the Hot Hot Heat down in Salt Lake City, as seen here in a photo taken with my cell phone camera. It was Summer's first concert ever, and we all had a great time. The Hot Hot Heat play fun dance rock and the crowd was really into it. Plus, the venue was tiny, which is always a good thing. We were toward the back of the crowd and were still only about 20 feet from the stage. A few minutes into the show, however, I couldn't resist and had to get closer and pogo'd my way through the thick forest of people. Going to shows was something I really loved about Vegas and now that I'm back in the States, I'm not going to miss any bands that even remotely interest me.

No comments: