Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Sweets to the Sweet


Sweet Dreams
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.
So, yeah, today is Valentine's Day. When you don't have a significant other, it's easy to get bitter about it, but I'm not. I mean, I guess I could get out more and try to meet people and stuff, but I'm perfectly content being by myself...for now. Do I get lonely? Sometimes. Do I ever think I'll find "the one?" Someday. One of my greatest fears is ending up old and alone. But, I guess I just feel so close to God and my friends, that I don't think I'll ever truly be "alone." Especially when I'm lying on my mattress (the only piece of furniture currently in my flat) eating a Krispy Kreme Donut.

1 comment:

Kerry said...

I spent Valentine's Day in a similar way, except with some chocolate my mum had sweetly sent to me...I had a choco hangover this morning...blurgh. I like your donut mouth.