Friday, February 04, 2005

Fantastic Voyage


Truck - Day 1
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.
It has finally happened! I picked up my truck this morning. When I sat in it for the first time, it only had 3 miles on the odometer. It's beautiful and it rides so smooth. And just to make everyone in Japan a little more jealous, I took this picture with mountains in view (yes, the whole area is this gorgeous), as well as the Barnes & Noble across from my hotel (I think I've already mentioned how much I love that place). Yeah, I'm a happy and no-longer-stranded boy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Barnes and Noble with a starbucks across the street from the holiday inn, good job curtis the car looks good, I'll call you in a few days, i'll be in phoenix tonight.

Anonymous said...

I am green with envy. Love the jeep (notice it's not J, because I place it in the jeep category not to be confused with the name brand Jeep), love the Barnes & Noble, and love the view.

-Jeni Bomb

Kerry said...

I like your parking the best of all...I like to park my wee car like that, but it's usually not intentional. Then I get myself stuck in a hole and that is a whole other headache.