Friday, October 29, 2004

(S)lacking

Yes, you're reading it right. It's 3:30 AM, and I'm up. I just got back from a stand-by call. There were some, ahem, pipes that needed cleaning, so to speak.
Is there such a thing as being too lazy to go to bed? I mean, I was in bed before, but then I got a call, so I had to get out of bed. I just got home from said call, and decided to check my e-mail for no apparent reason. And, of course, with the e-mail checking goes the inevitable surfing. Actually, what led me to surfing was this evil little e-mail from J.Crew. The J.Crew e-mail reminded me of this really cool leather and shearling jacket at Banana Republic I've been drooling over for a while. From there, I decided it had been quite some time since I browsed Armani Exchange. I'm just torturing myself because, due to my impending PCS, I've made a vow not to spend any more money on stuff I don't really need.
So, yeah, I'm just sitting here on my couch, trying to muster the motivation to walk up the stairs and get back into bed. With such severe sleep deprivation, I can't even imagine what I'm going to be writing tomorrow on Tripping Lucid. I despise stand-by.

No comments: