Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Great Gain

I'm starting to get a little depressed, or something. Nothing serious. I think it's just a product of being off work for so long. I run every morning, but somehow, it doesn't really make up for goofing off the rest of the day. I'm sure it will go away once I get back to work and start having an actual purpose every day. There were a few things I wanted to get accomplished during my leave, such as organise my DVDs into a binder (accomplished Saturday), cash in all my spare change and yen (accomplished today giving me a $303 bonus!), organise my CDs into binders (started today; hopefully finish tomorrow), and get a head start on my out-processing (not gonna happen). I can't believe I go back to work the day after tomorrow. Where did the time go?
Another thing I've been concerned about is finding contentment. It's amazing how fortunate I am. I have so much useless crap in my house, yet I still can't ever find a movie to watch or a CD to which to listen. I've got a roof over my head, and a bed in which to sleep. Isn't that enough? And not just material things, either. I have a family that loves me, and friends that support me. I need to realise my blessings. Wise up, man.
One final thought: Today is the Four Year Anniversary of the Day Misawa was Graced with My Presence. Four years. Wow. Okay, I'm gonna hit the sack in the hopes of getting up extra early tomorrow and getting some stuff done. Take care. No worries. God Bless.

No comments: