Tuesday, May 29, 2007

The Devil's Workday


Utilities Shop
Originally uploaded by currtdawg
My long work-end is over. I now have the next two days off.
I know I made it sound absolutely horrible, but working this weekend wasn't all that bad. But it was pretty boring. So boring, that I decided to take pictures of work. This is my shop. Normally, all the trucks aren't around because they're out on jobs.


Utilities Interior
Originally uploaded by currtdawg
This is the inside of my shop.


Well
Originally uploaded by currtdawg
This is one of many wells on base, and one of my major responsibilities. It doesn't look like much, but it goes into the ground about 700 feet. It's a great job made even better by working with a great crew. The absence of my co-worker is what made this weekend so dull. A lesser man would have taken extra-long lunches and surfed the internet during downtime. Yes, I am that lesser man.

No comments: