Sunday, September 11, 2005

When it rains, it pours.

I had another good first date today. Well, it wasn't really a date. Just afternoon coffee. Very casual, but the conversation was great. I love that feeling of just getting to know someone. So new and different and exciting. If you've ever heard the song "New" by No Doubt, that's how I'm feeling right now. I'm probably getting all excited over nothing, but it's just nice to have such nice conversation with someone on the same level. There will definitely be a second date.
In other news, it turned cold today. Not bitter cold, but it dropped several degrees. We had some rain last night, and I think that's what did it. It's about 58 degrees now, and tonights lows are supposed to drop into the 30s. I like it. I mean, I love the summer and all, but I think anytime a new season is starting to arrive, it's always a welcome change. There really isn't a season I don't like. They're all special in their own way, and they all have the tendency to spark up great memories.

No comments: