Saturday, September 10, 2005

The Camera Story

A couple weeks ago, I went to my first party with co-workers at the home of Brian, a guy in my shop, and, as usual, I took along my camera. I drank a little too much, and when I woke up the next morning (Don't worry. I didn't drive.), I realised I left my camera at the party. Brian has searched his entire house and can't find it anywhere. This is frustrating for two reasons: 1) I took some great pictures that night, and 2) this is the second camera I've lost this year.
I was hoping it would turn up before the Vegas trip, but unforunately, it didn't. There was no way I was going to spend a long weekend in Vegas without visual proof of all the fun we had, so, on the way down there, we stopped so I could buy a new one. I went with the Canon SD400, and I'm pretty happy with it. My original camera was a Canon. The second was a Nikon, and I have to say, I liked the Canon much better. Just personal preference. Ryan and Caleb kept making fun of me and wondering how long it will be before this one is gone. We'll see, fellas. We'll see.

No comments: