Monday, January 24, 2005

This house is clean.

I guess I'm in what would be known as the "home stretch." I would like to thank Jimmy for letting me crash on his floor for the past few nights, since I was without furniture. I moved into billeting today, which is actually pretty nice.
I would also like to thank Caleb, Jimmy, Kerry, and Jeni-Bomb for helping me paint my house on Saturday. The results weren't exactly spectacular, but at least we put forth an effort, and, more importantly, we had fun.
Today, I went through and vacuumed all the floors, scrubbed the bathroom, and washed the walls. I got a little nostalgic when I was wiping away all the graffiti. Quotes from everyone from Thomas Paine to (of course) Madonna. Movie lines from "Planet of the Apes," "Groundhog Day," and "Gone With The Wind," to name a few. High scores from Tetris and Bop-It (my eternal envy of Mike Hook and his big 250 on Bop-It Extreme).
Now, it's just a house.

No comments: