Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Flashback


CE Christmas in Vegas
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.
So, as promised, here are a couple pictures from the Christmas parties I went to last month. The first one is Jimmy, Amy, and I at the CE Christmas Party. Our theme this year was "Christmas in Vegas" so I decided to dress like a rock star. Amy was a pop star, and Jimmy was a punk rocker. I went a little overboard with the eyeliner and the nail polish, and got some strange looks from several people. Ironically, those same people are the ones I'll miss the least when I leave Misawa.
The second picture is from the NSGA Christmas party. Paul and Trish asked me to go with, and besides them, Amy, and Jimmy, I didn't really know anyone. So, in order to be more social and up my chances of having a kick-ass time, I turned to alcohol. By the time this picture was taken, I was pretty inebriated. Again, a special thanks to Paul and Trish for taking care of me.

NSGA Christmas in Misawa
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.

No comments: