Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Out there

I have now completely out-processed my squadron and the base. It feels kinda liberating, yet vulnerable. I still have to meet with my landlord this afternoon to discuss what he's going to charge me to re-re-paint my house. Yeah, that's a long story I don't really care to discuss. Regardless, I have my plane tickets, and there's not really anything anyone can do to stop me from leaving.
Since I'm in the middle of moving, my posts on "the wax" will not be exactly consistent. I'm going to do my best to keep it updated, but I can't make any promises until I get everything set up in Utah. I've decided to put "Tripping Lucid" on a brief hiatus; however, I will still log my dreams in a notebook, and post them whenever I can.
Anyway, I just wanted to let everyone know the dealio, so I don't get angry e-mails from people wondering what the dealio is. Take care. No worries. God Bless.

No comments: