Friday, January 28, 2005

Jet City with Abs

I landed in Seattle around noon-ish today, about five hours BEFORE I left Misawa. Kinda funny, huh? Anyway, my good friend Abby picked me up at the airport and we had the funnest day. We dropped my stuff off at my hotel and I showered, then we went to downtown Seattle for a late lunch at this great Mexican place. Mexican food is something Misawa sorely lacked. Then we just walked around downtown and through the market, which was interesting with all the neat shops and street musicians and stuff. Then we went to the movies and saw "Sideways," which was absolutely spectacular. Anyway, I just wanna give a shout out of thanks to Abby for the great day of conversation and fun. Tomorrow, I head to Salt Lake City where I'm apparently supposed to live for a while. Craziness.

No comments: