Sunday, June 27, 2004

Overmanned and Under What?

I was supposed to go to the ziggurat yesterday, but due to the fact the Services squadron here stinks, I will have traveled entirely around the globe, coming within a mile of the birthplace of Abraham and the second oldest building in the world, only to be shot down. It's a story too long to narrate here. A little bitter? Yeah, but I'll get over it.
Also, yesterday, we got in four guys from the new crew. Three are from Beale and one is from Hickam, and they all seem pretty cool. So now, we have entirely too many people in our shop. I've spent most of today sitting around and daydreaming of home. Fortunately, tomorrow, those of us from Misawa are going into half shifts, so I'll be working from 1 PM to 7 PM. Good news, indeed.
Anyway, I just wanted to shoot out a random update. Only six more days till I get to see all my Misawa buddies. I can't wait. Take care. No worries. God Bless.

No comments: