Monday, June 07, 2004

Make Over!

So, do you like the the new layout? I've had the same template for a while, so I figured it was time for a change. Plus, there are lots of cool new features with this new one. I can put mini-titles on each individual post and insert links. And, you, the reader, can access my profile and insert comments at the end of each post, as well. Sounds fun, huh?
Other than that, the day has been pretty routine. It hit 118 degrees today, and everyone hates it except me. The weather here reminds me of Vegas.
Anyway, I'm gonna take care of a few minor things before the day is over. Take care. No worries. God Bless.

1 comment:

Curtis Sutton said...

Yeah, this is Curtis. I just wanted to see how this whole "comment" thing works, and it's every bit as fun as I had hoped. Whoopee!