Sunday, May 30, 2004

Yep, had yesterday off and did absolutely nothing. Kinda nice. Watched a few movies, laid out for a while, napped, but I didn't get any reading done, unfortunately.
A lot of people from my shop got moved around (a few to Structures and a few to the Dirt Boys), but luckily, I'm staying right here. I'm hoping this last month here will be fairly easy. I just want to ride out my time and get the hell outta dodge, know what I'm sayin'?
So, life in the desert is really dull and tedious and I guess I just don't have much to talk about. Next time I think of something really deep to write about, I'll be sure and post it. Until then, everyone's going to just have to be satisfied with these boring narratives of my boring daily life here in Iraq. That's about all for now. Take care. No worries. God Bless.

No comments: