Thursday, May 27, 2004

It seems we can't have a normal week here in the 407th ECES (that's my unit here at Tallil). Just when things were starting to get back to normal and I was beginning to enjoy my time in the utilities shop, something happens and throws everything out of whack. It has been known for a while that the entire CE compound will be moving across the base in the coming months, but for some reason, our commander has a big hard-on for getting it done NOW. So even though the ROWPU reconstitution guys had been given three weeks to complete their task, now they have 6 days. This will only cause messiness and chaos. The commander has told us that every able-boddied utilities person will work 24 hour operations on getting this done. So ridiculous. Regardless, I'm finding it not so bothersome. All the little things that get in the way and frustrate people somehow seem to dodge me. God has given me patience and tolerance during my tenure here, and for this, I'm grateful. The only way I'm affected is I'm beginning to realize what a richard the commander is. Okay, I'm outtee. Take care. No worries. God Bless.

No comments: