Saturday, May 01, 2004

I've usually thought of myself as a pretty smart person, but lately, I'm beginning to realize how stupid I really am. It's not any one thing that has led me to this. It's just the more people I meet, the more I see how much there is out there, and how miniscule my knowledge of everything is.
Overall, it's been a good week. I started up a new routine of going to the gym in the morning. It's rough, but I feel good, so that's what counts. I'm running longer, faster, and farther than I was before. I get home at night, do a little reading, and then lights out. Today, however, I was thrown for a loop. The boss told me that I would most likely be coming out of the water plant pretty soon. And that really bums me out. He says he wants other guys to get some experience out there, and I guess I can understand that, but we've worked really hard to get things to where they are, and now that most of the big work is done, we're just maintaining, so someone else is going to get to slack off and get credit for all the work I did. It's just frustrating, I guess. I'm going to try to appeal, but I'm not sure how much good it will do.
Other than that, there's not much to report. We've had a few little wind storms here and there, but nothing as bad as last week. The best news is that I have one month down, and only two to go. I'm doing my best to keep a smile on my face. Take care. No worries. God Bless.

No comments: