Sunday, May 09, 2004

Happy Mother's Day to all you hot mammas out there. I sent Momma Sutton some flowers, and I'm hoping to give her a call sometime today, but I think everyone else on base has the same agenda.
Good news: we are finally getting days off again. Mine will be Wednesday when I pledge to sleep all day long. Bad news: the contractors got all their paperwork finished and they'll be taking over the water plant any day now. Good news: we're almost at the half-way point. Bad news: it's getting crazy hot. Good news: we've all been scheduled to depart here on 1 July. On the way back to Misawa, we'll be traveling through Baltimore (which is great so I can see my buddies Dan and Ben) and Seattle (which is great so I can see Abby). Bad news: due to layovers and what-not, we'll be in the air on Independence Day. And, um, let's see....I'll try to end on good news: I got a super package from Abby a couple days ago. It had all kinds of goodies and a cool card in it. Thanks, Abs! Okay, I'm gonna get outta here. I hope everyone is doing well. I miss you all. Take care. No worries. God Bless.

No comments: