Monday, November 03, 2003

Okay, so the whole love issue has kind of taken a turn, but I'm still not sure if it's a good thing or a bad thing. We've kind of opened up to each other, and I'm very optimistic; however, something is telling me I shouldn't be. I mean, I know it's a good thing to be optimistic, but I just know I'm going to get so emotional over everything, and end up going through a lot of pain. I really don't like that aspect of my personality. I don't want to smother anyone. Oh, well. The same thing happened in Vegas. You think I'd be able to handle stuff like this by now. You think I'd be able to learn from past experiences. You think I'd be able to control my emotions a little better. Love does strange things to people.
So, I'm off work today. Yay! I test for Tech tomorrow, so today is kind of a prep day. To be honest, I have no intentions of studying at all. In fact, I've put about as many hours into studying for Tech as I did for Staff, which is zero. I don't expect to make it or anything. Maybe if the whole cross-train thing goes through, then I'll put a little more of an effort forth next year.
Oh! Last Wednesday, several friends and I went to go see "Kill Bill," which I thought was great. Very bloody, but still visually stunning. I think I'm going to see it again sometime this week. I really appreciate Quentin Tarantino.
Okay, I guess I'm going to get up off my couch (on which I've been sleeping for the past month), and do some yoga, then hit the gym, then slack off for the rest of the day.

No comments: