Monday, November 10, 2003

I'm working today. Everyone else is off, but I'm working. But you know what? I'm not really too bitter about it. I mean, I didn't appreciate having to get up early this morning, but it's not like I had any big plans today or anything. I still have tomorrow off for Veteran's Day.
Last night, after Church, several of us went to Shimoda to see "The Matrix: Revolutions." Two words: don't bother. In my humble opinion, they should have left well enough alone with the first one. They tried to make this whole saga, and answer all these questions, but all they did, really, was deny there were any questions to answer. Also, if they make such a big deal about this being "the end," then there should be no hints at yet another sequel. And, above all, it just wasn't very entertaining. Enough of my criticizing.
As for the whole love situation, I'm really kind of clueless. There has been no interaction whatsoever in a week. I think there is some freak-outed-ness going on. I don't know what to do. I guess I'm just going to be patient.
Bible Study on Saturday went okay, I guess. I'm still really not comfortable with the whole thing. I keep telling myself that I'm going to give it just one more week, but obviously, I haven't followed through.
Since I'm not really even supposed to be here today, I think I'm going to skip out a little early and hit the gym. Brad and I are supposed to go onsen tonight, so that should be nice and relaxing. Plus, I have some major house cleaning to do because I guess I inadvertently invited a bunch of people to my house to watch movies tomorrow. That's okay, though. Maybe it will do me some good.
Okay, I'm going to finish up some work and take off. Take care. No worries. God Bless.

No comments: