Thursday, October 30, 2003

All of our exercises are over! We had the big inspection last week, and now it's over. A big weight has been lifted off my shoulders. So now, I'm back to being bored at work.
The whole love situation is a little better. I kind of distanced myself from the whole thing for a while, and I think I'm getting back to my right mind again.
So, I've been leading the men's small group Bible study on Saturday nights. So far, I've done two sessions, and honestly, I really don't think it's working too well. There are all these really smart, intellectual guys in there, and I guess I was thinking that I could teach them something, but they get into these big discussions, and I end up feeling like a big idiot. I'm gonna give it two more weeks, and if it doesn't improve, then I'm going to tell Don I have to drop it. I'm just not cut out for this type of thing. I have neither the education nor the spiritual fortitude for such an undertaking.
Okay, I'm going to get back to work. Take care. No worries. God Bless.

No comments: