Sunday, November 29, 2009

Revolving Door

Mike left yesterday for Nice. From there, he goes to Paris, and then, finally, back to the States. My house is empty and quiet once again (not that Mike made a lot of noise or anything). I'm glad he got to have Thanksgiving with us, and I hope he has safe travels back home.
I go back to work tomorrow for what should be my last full week before I deploy. I still have tons to take care of with out-processing, making sure my house is in order, packing, etc. We still don't have an exact departure date yet, but since it's my nature to procrastinate, I probably won't do much until I have plane tickets in my hand.
Luckily, Jess flies in Friday night for a few days. So, no matter how stressed I get, I know there won't be a single minute that isn't fun when she's around.

No comments: