Monday, November 16, 2009

A Den of Slack

Physical activity has been rather foreign to me over the past month or so. It seemed like there was always something going on preventing me from hitting the gym on a regular basis. Now all the exercises, tests, holidays, and guests are over, and the only thing between me and this deployment is a PT test.
Not only have I been slacking in the gym department, I've been particularly lazy by just laying around my house so much. And it's almost like this downward spiral of sloth. The more I veg on my couch, the harder it is to keep myself from vegging on my couch.
Normally, I can get into a really good workout routine while deployed; but this time, I'm trying to get into that routine before I deploy. I just don't want to make any more excuses to put it off. We'll see how it goes.

No comments: