Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Pulling an All-Nighter


Cheyenne, Chelsea, & Jess
Originally uploaded by currtdawg
The night before I left for Germany, Cheyenne, Chelsea, and Jess took Nate and I out dancing. At first, I was a little hesitant; but then I figured I'd be spending the next day on a bus and would have plenty of time to catch up on sleep.
The last time we went, it was just Cheyenne, Nate, and I. The addition of Chelsea and Jess compounded the fun and laughs.


Jess, Me, & Nate
Originally uploaded by currtdawg
They started out playing pretty good music, but for some reason, it got crappier as the night got later. It wasn't much of a problem, though, because we couldn't stay too late anyway. I had to get back in time to catch the early bus up to Ramstein.
On the way home, we sang cheesy pop songs at the top of our lungs with the windows down. Despite how we look in this picture, none of us were the slightest bit drunk. Promise.
Nights like this one make me thankful I didn't play it safe and get a good night's sleep.

No comments: