Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Squeaky Clean

Days off during the week are so much better than days off on the weekend. I feel like I get so much more done when everyone else is at work and I can kinda do my own thing. Coincidentally, when I work on the weekend, I feel like I get more done without everyone else in the shop around to distract me. Kinda funny how that works out.
I don't have to go back to work until Thursday, so I'm using these three days to clean my house before the 'rents get here on Saturday. I'm pretty good about keeping my house tidy, but this time, it's gonna be, like, super-extra-clean. Vacuuming, scrubbing, and lots of dusting. I'll never understand how I room that never gets used still gets dusty.

1 comment:

Some Chilean Woman said...

Hello fellow Belle & Sebastian fan!

Come clean my place while you're at it...thanks!