Thursday, March 12, 2009

Speechless

I started my leave a day early because I had my final exam in Italian tonight; and even though I had a full day to study, I'm not sure it did much good. I've never had a test cause my brain to physically hurt before. I did great on dictation and pronunciation, but conjugating those verbs totally F'd my S up. I think I would have done much better if I didn't miss class due to my trip to Germany last week. I won't find out how I did for a couple weeks, but if I pull a B out of that class, I'll be thrilled.
Most of the class is taking the third semester, but I'm going to opt out. The term goes through mid-May, meaning I'd have to miss several classes, and I doubt I'd be able to hack it. I enjoy speaking the language and learning more about it, so hopefully, I'll have the ambition to continue studying on my own.

No comments: