Saturday, July 15, 2006

Pardon the Interruption

The next ten days are going to be mad crazy. I'm leaving tomorrow at 4 AM and flying to New Jersey for Eagle Flag, a week-long military exercise. True, I'm not exactly looking forward to it, but I've learned the best way to face these ridiculous things is to do my best and learn as much as I can and enjoy it as much as possible. It won't be easy, but it's not like I can skip out of it or anything.
I'll be returning to Utah next Saturday afternoon and hopping in my car to drive up to Yellowstone National Park. My parents are driving through on the motorcycle, and I'm going to meet them. I've never been there before, and I'll only be spending a few hours there; but I don't see my parents very often, and it should be a nice trip.
Anyway, it's doubtful I'll have any kind of internet service while in New Jersey, so unfortunately, I'll be unable to post anything for a week or so. Rest assured I'll have plenty to write about and tons of pictures upon my return. I hope everyone has a great week. Take care. No worries. God Bless.

No comments: