Sunday, April 02, 2006

This was also posted a few minutes ago as a bulletin on myspace.com.

Inventory

Synopsis of the binge drinking I've done this week:

Monday - two 16 oz. beers at Rooster's
Tuesday - four 16 oz. beers at MacCool's
Wednesday - two 16 oz. beers at Squatter's
Thursday - six 16 oz. beers at Rooster's
Friday - three 12 oz. beers at Ryan & Brian's followed by two 12 oz. beers at Club Sound
Saturday - two 16 oz. beers at Rooster's followed by a flask of Crown Royal at Scott and Mark's

We'll see what happens tomorrow. It's amazing I'm coherant enough to type this. Honestly.
I just did the drink and dial with Don Weber, who actually answered his phone, but told me he'd call me back tomorrow when he will be a little more awake. Tomorrow's agenda will consist of brunch with my posse and worship at Washington Heights.
Now I'm just typing random thoughts. Today was April Fool's Day, and I totally got Kyle, Ryan, and John with my story about the dog and the gasoline. I also played strip pool earlier tonight, but I choose not to divulge any further details. It's cool how when you've been drinking, you can't really feel your teeth. I look forward to moving out of this apartment, but not the actual process of moving. I have a routine before I got to bed every night that consists of taking out my contacts, brushing my teeth, flossing, and washing my face. Can't go to sleep until it's done. Have you ever seen Chocolat? Kind of a fairy tale, but a great movie. I have lots of pictures on my wall. Abby appears on there several times. So does Jay. Alex and Ben are on there a few times, and one of the pictures is of Don, Jean-Marie, Alex, JR, Ben, and I singing karaoke at 007's. Now it's time for me to get some sleep. Just so you know, this post will appear in its entirety on my official blog, so if you read it and you think you're having deja vu, you're mistaken. Drunken blogging is almost as much fun as drunken texting and/or random dialing. Yay! (Or, as Abs would say, Yeah!) Oh, yeah, and I apologise for any spelling or grammatical errors, if there are any. Let's not forget how much I've had to drink. Let's also not forget that alcohol has been a social lubricant for thousands of years, and I'm not about to change the rules now. So there. Okay, I'm really going to bed now. But not after I cut and paste this post to my blog. But that's it. Just the cut and paste, and then it's off to R.E.M. for me. But not the band. Not that there's anything wrong with them. "Monster" and "New Adventures in Hi-Fi" are both great albums. My friend Heath really likes "Up," but I couldn't get into it. I saw them once in September of '95. What a great show. Radiohead opened, but that was before I realised what an amazing band they were. I've totally digressed way too far, so I'm going to lay my head on my pillow right now. Yes, I'm up for a visit from the Sandman. It's sleepy-time Currt-Dawg. I'm all tuckered out. The eye-lids are feelin' heavy. Drifting off to dreamland. Bu-bye!

No comments: