Thursday, December 02, 2004

Three Ring Circus

Things got a little crazy tonight at PQ2. It all started innocently enough with hand stands. And it can't be just one person doing a hand stand. Everyone has to get in on the action. But the one thing of which I can be sure after witnessing these hand stands is this: Jeff has the hairiest belly of all participants (which probably comes as a relief to Amy).


Jimmy's Hand Stand
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.



Jeff's Hand Stand
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.




Amy's Hand Stand
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.



After the hand stands, we decided to take the acrobatics a little further and make a little human pyramid. Being the lightest, Kerry got to be the princess and get on top and wave to everyone down below.


Pyramid
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.



And, since everyone was so hyper, the inevitable wrestling was sure to follow. Now, I understand it really looks like I'm humping Jimmy and making my 'O' face (and look how much he's enjoying it!), but I assure you, it takes a lot more than writhing around with Jimmy and Mike to get the job done. Well, most of the time, anyway. Normally, I wouldn't post a less-than-flattering picture of myself, but this one just makes me laugh. I'm so NOT photogenic.


Wrestling
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.



So, yeah, it was another fun night at PQ2. Some nights are mellow. Others are more spirited. I honestly don't know what sets us off. Maybe we should lay off the sugary snacks. Anyway, it's getting late and I have PT tomorrow. Take care. No worries. God Bless.

No comments: