Sunday, December 26, 2010

White Christmas


White Christmas
Originally uploaded by currtdawg
It began snowing Friday afternoon, and by Christmas morning, our house had a nice white blanket. It made my first Christmas at home since 2007 even better.


Christmas Morning
Originally uploaded by currtdawg
After waking up yesterday morning, we headed to Don and Sharon's to share breakfast with their whole family and watch Nate, Ian, Keagan, and Vivian open all their presents. It took me back to my own childhood and all the excitement in wildly ripping open my new toys.


Grandma, Me, & Grandpa
Originally uploaded by currtdawg
Then, yesterday evening, we went to my Grandparents' house for the big family Christmas. As cliche as it sounds, being around family on Christmas will never be overrated. I spent a lot of time with my family over the past two weeks, but it still wasn't enough. It's going to be hard leaving, but it's nice knowing I'm heading to Colorado to see friends who I love like family.

No comments: