Saturday, September 18, 2010

Upgrade

I couldn't just stop with the couch, you know? I had to go the whole nine yards, and revamp my whole living room. So I got rid of my stone age television and purchased a Panasonic 50" Plasma Television. Unfortunately, I had to take down my Picasso because I wanted it mounted on the wall, and there wasn't any place left. Regardless, this will make the aforementioned movie nights even better.
Ironically, the first movie I watched on my new TV was Giant starring Rock Hudson, Elisabeth Taylor, and James Dean. (I've been on a James Dean kick lately, even though he only made three films.) Even though it was made in the 50s, it looked amazing in my living room. Also, I believe this is my Grandma's favourite film ever, and I can see why.
By the way, I'm still looking for a place to hang that Picasso.

No comments: