Sunday, June 14, 2009

Blowing Off Some Steam

Even though it's a three-day weekend, I still couldn't get out from under the stress of work. My CDCs are sitting on my table, and I've been studying; but as much as I try to distract myself, I can't seem to forget about them and relax and enjoy the weekend.
Then, yesterday afternoon, Cheyenne called and asked if I'd be interested in going to dinner and then to a discotheque with her and Nate. I jumped at the opportunity.
Dinner was at an outdoor place in Sacile that had the best pesto lasagna ever. Then, after pre-gaming it at Cheyenne's, we ventured down the road a bit to a place called Odissea. It was a huge club with several dance floors (indoor and outdoor) and a very diverse crowd. Cheyenne was our DD, so Nate and I tried as many different drinks as we could. And the whole time, we didn't stop dancing. There was no pretension or attitude, which surprised me. The club was packed, and everyone was just there to dance and have fun.
We got back to Cheyenne's place around 4 AM, and we all crashed hard. Thanks to Cheyenne for driving and letting me sleep on her sofa. We definitely need to do this more often.

No comments: