Thursday, September 18, 2008

Right To Bare Arms - Mad Props #9

Saturday afternoon, a storm blew across northern Italy, and since then, the temperatures have dropped quite a bit. I've closed up my windows and even put an extra blanket on my bed. Instead of wearing shorts and t-shirts, I'm wearing jeans and sweaters. I figured the autumn weather would be coming, but I didn't think it would be so abrupt.
I've also pulled my long-sleeved t-shirts out of my drawer. LSTSs are among my favourite articles of clothing because they're so versatile. When there's a chill in the air, LSTSs give you a little extra warmth; and if things heat up later in the day, they're not so heavy as to make you die of heat exhaustion. So, Mad Props to long-sleeved t-shirts, for keeping me at just the right temperature.

No comments: