Monday, September 15, 2008

Puttin' My Foot Down

I hate being the disciplinarian. I'm often desperate to be friends with my subordinates, and I'm prone to let them walk all over me. Today, though, I successfully carried out a punishment I consider fair and just. It was almost a rush, which I guess I should guard myself against, as well. I don't want to go on a power trip or anything.
By the way, this is totally unrelated, but I wanted to post it anyway:

I rarely get to see episodes live, but I sometimes watch skits online. It's good to know that SNL is still relevant after 34 years.

1 comment:

Mike C said...

I saw this the other day and just about fell over laughing...

You might try playing around with yearbookyourself.com, it's pretty funny.

And also whatisblik.com, they have awesome wall stickers that you may like.