Tuesday, September 09, 2003

Yay! I'm finally online! I'm working on getting all the wireless stuff hooked up, but at least I have access in my house.
So, overall, things are going pretty well back here. We have some big exercises coming up, but I'm not too worried about them. I'm getting ready to start a SCUBA diving certification class. I'm really looking forward to it. My friend Jay will be in there with me, and my friends Mikey and Paul are already certified, so I hope to get to see all kinds of cool Japanese marine life. Also, before long, it will be snowing, and I'm actually going to get to spend a winter here. There will be much snowboarding and onsening all winter long.
Anyway, I'm just home for lunch right now, so I have to get back to work. I hope all is well with everyone wherever you may be. Take care. No worries. God Bless.

No comments: