Thursday, September 25, 2003

Do I put too high an expectation on my friends? I constantly feel let down. Are most people just really inconsiderate? Maybe I'm just making a big deal about stupid things.
I've been playing piano for the Junior High Crosspoint group at the Chapel on Wednesday nights. I really don't feel as if I'm contributing anything, though. Plus, Mark Kellond, the leader guy, wants us to kind of get involved with the kids. I really have no clue how to relate to junior high kids. I think I'm going to drop this whole obligation. This may be the wrong course of action, though. I kind of feel like I just need more time to myself to relax at home alone, but maybe that's the last thing I need. Maybe I just need to hang out with people from the Hospitality House more often. I rarely go on Saturday nights, and that's the Bible Study that I'm getting ready to take over. Confused. Lonely. Easily emotionally disturbed. I was on my way to work this morning listening to this Mary Chapin-Carpenter song about a wife who leads this picture-perfect life with a husband and three children and suddenly she leaves him because she doesn't love him anymore. I've always liked the song, but for some reason this morning I got all upset when I listened to it. I was trying to sing along but I got all choked up and stuff. Some songs occassionally do that to me, but not as bad as it was today. I once read that men's testosterone levels tend to be a lot higher around October. I wonder if it's some kind of hormone thing. Ugh! Now I sound like a chick. I'm gonna go now. Take care. No worries. God Bless.

No comments: