Tuesday, September 23, 2003

Deeper...deeper...deeper still. It's happening and there's nothing I can do to stop it. I stayed at work until 8:00 last night. I guess the work part wasn't too bad, but there was just a lot of stuff I wanted to get done that I had to put off. I was a little frazzled when I left. Luckily, my friends Jimmy and Caleb went to the onsen with me and it was very relaxing.
I'm supposed to start leading the men's small group Bible study starting on the 4th of October. I think we're in the middle of an exercise then, so it may have to get pushed back a week. I think I'm going to do a study on "The Divine Conspiracy" by Dallas Willard. I really don't feel fit do do any kind of Bible study right now, but I've already told Don I'd do it, and I don't want to be a wuss and back out now.
Okay, I have lots to do today, so I'm going to get busy. Take care. No worries. God Bless.

No comments: