Monday, September 29, 2003

I had a relatively uneventful weekend. I went to the Hospitality House on Friday night, which was pretty fun, I guess. We watched several episodes of The Simpsons, which is never a bad thing. Saturday, I went to lunch, then shopping with Abby, which is never a bad thing, either. Saturday night, I just laid on my couch and watched movies. Sunday, I went shopping by myself and bought a snowboard. Sunday night was Church. Even though I didn't really do too much, it seemed to totally fly by. We start exercising this week, and I just don't even care anymore. Not that I ever really did. I just want to get the whole thing over with. I'm going to put forth minimal effort and endure whatever I have to endure.
I've never had job stress like I do now. It stinks.
I'm going out to dinner with Paul and Trish tonight, which is cool. But, for some reason, I'm not as excited about it as I should be. Paul and Trish are way cool and I always have a good time hanging out with them. I have been spending a lot of time by myself at home lately, and I think it's kind of becoming addictive. I used to crave being around people and going out to eat with friends and having gatherings at my house. Now I just want to sit at home and watch movies and lay around. It's not a physical laziness, but more of a social laziness, if there is such a thing. I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing, but right now, I just want to go home. Take care. No worries. God Bless.

No comments: