Monday, March 15, 2010

Beware The Ides of March (Or Don't)

Today is the 15th, half-way through March. For many people, it's also referred to as Moustache March, and I somehow got sucked into participating. So I currently have two weeks of growth on my upper lip. No, I'm not posting pictures, but if you're really curious (and possibly a masochist), you can see the pic from last time. But don't say I didn't warn you.
This week also marks the half-way point of our deployment. I wanna say it's going by pretty quick, but that's not entirely accurate. I know I still have a long way to go. I find myself constantly thinking of Italy, and I can't wait to get back there. I need to try and focus on my job here, because the more I think about home, the further away it seems.
For now, I'll just focus on April 1st, so I can shave this ridiculous thing off my face.

No comments: