Thursday, March 18, 2010

Application Mutilation

I've been downloading apps like a mother. The App Store is one of the best things about the iPod Touch/iPhone, and I'm totally taking advantage of it. When I first bought it, I didn't think I'd spend much time there, but now I have pages and pages of apps. At first, I just grabbed a few free games and reference aids. But then I started finding other things that interested me. I have news updates. I have snow reports. I have converters and dictionaries. I have no fewer than five apps about Italy and the Italian language. I have travel aids. I have Facebook and chat applications. I have a calorie counter that has helped me lose eight pounds in the past seven weeks. I have an app that keeps me informed of all the votes cast by my congressmen. And, oh, the games. The best ones are so simple, yet so addicting.

No comments: