Saturday, January 21, 2006

Piece of the Pie

I'm chilling at Abby's right now. She has to work today, but Charis is going to entertain me until she's done. Last night, we ate pizza and played games at Charis's place. It's amazing how much I laugh when I'm around this crew. Maybe I can convince them all to move up to Utah, because there's a snowball's chance in hell of me moving to Texas. Voluntarily, anyway.
Today, I think we'll be meeting Abby and John for lunch, and then probably shopping all afternoon. I have a ton of homework I should probably work on, but chances are I'll put it off until Sunday evening when I get back to my hotel.
Sorry I haven't been posting any pictures. I've taken some pretty interesting and funny ones on my weekends at the Young homestead. (Believe me, there's nothing worth photographing in Wichita Falls.) Unfortunately, I seem to have left the cord for uploading pictures from my camera to my computer back in Utah. I can remember to bring shoes for every outfit, but this one crucial cord, I forget.
By the way, if anyone ever wants to challenge me to a rousing game of Pop Culture Trivial Pursuit, I have two words: BRING IT!

3 comments:

Kay said...

Hi there - like your Blog - found it by accident when I was sesrching for blggers who know Foamy the Neurotic squirrel!

Anonymous said...

trivial pursuit yes but i'm sure you can beat him at some speed scrabble....

Curtis Sutton said...

Whatever! I can totally hold my own at Speed Scrabble. Maybe not win every game, but I can definitely compete.