Friday, January 20, 2006

Foamy

I'm sitting in Starbucks (a moral dilema in itself) drinking my decaf soy caramel latte, and piggybacking on their wi-fi for a few minutes. I hope everyone is well. Texas is still the ugliest state in the union, and I'll never understand why people from here are so proud of it.
Class is going okay. I scored a 97% on my first test yesterday, the highest score in the class! The material is difficult, but the class is easy. Let me explain. Officially, class is from 7 AM to 4 PM. We show up at 7:30 and BS for 30 minutes. We go to lunch at 10:30 and come back at 1 PM. I'm usually back in my room by 3. But I studied my butt off for the test. Maybe if the instructors spent more time on the actual lessons and less time telling us which bars to go to, the tests wouldn't be so difficult and the class wouldn't last three weeks. Oh, well. The good news is that I'm going back to Dallas to visit Abs this weekend. Yay!

No comments: