Monday, January 09, 2006

Cowboy Express

I'm in a suburb just south of Denver. I didn't leave Layton until 1 PM because I didn't start packing until this morning, plus I met John, Ryan, and Kyle for brunch. Except for some severe wind in the first half of Wyoming, the drive wasn't too bad. The first part was the worst because I have a bit of a cold and I just wanted to turn around and go home and get in bed. But on my first gas stop, I picked up a Red Bull. Now, Red Bull has to be the worst tasting thing ever meant for human consumption, but it sure does what it promises. One other promise they should list right on the can should read, "Causes urine to turn a bright, neon, radioactive yellow colour."
I'm planning on stopping in Amarillo tomorrow night. That way, I can drive into Wichita Falls on Tuesday while it's still light. I'm not really in any hurry to start this class, but I'm going to try to enjoy it as much as possible.

2 comments:

Mike C said...

My twin sis lives in Amarillo. You most definitely will NOT be impressed with Amarillo. But, Barnes and Noble is easy to get to, as is the mall... right off i-40 on the west side of town, on Soncy...

AmyMarie said...

Currt, How did you post the picture of yourself in the lil about me section? I cant figure it out. Thanx. :) AM