Sunday, January 15, 2006

The Lone Star State

I know it's been a while since I last posted, but it seems the good people of Wichita Falls don't believe in the 21st Century and all that it includes (i.e. high-speed wireless internet access). Luckily, I'm visiting my good friend Abby in Dallas this weekend, who is blessed enough to have such modern conveniences.
I'd love to write about my road trip and my wonderful class and the cultural diversity of "Texoma," but it's just not going to happen. The only thing I've experienced worth noting thus far is the crazy dreams I've been having, which, unfortunately, I haven't been logging. I think I'll purchase a notebook so as to write about said dreams, in the hopes of back-logging them over on Tripping Lucid upon my return to Utah.
Until then, entries will be sporadic, at best, e-mails will go unanswered, and blogs will go unread. My apologies to everyone, but until these people can live in the now, we'll all just have to deal with it.
I will say this: I arrived at Abby's house about six and a half hours ago, and I've already about laughed myself silly. It's good to have friends. Especially friends with internet.

1 comment:

David McLaughlin said...

Awe Curtis, I happy you found a little oasis of joy in this trip:)