Thursday, December 11, 2003

So the week has kind of gone downhill since Tuesday. Nothing really horrible, but just a bunch of small stuff that's piled up. There's really nothing major enough to go into, though. My biggest issue right now is that I've kind of realized how quickly I fall in love. Not true love, obviously, but just becoming infatuated with people. And I think one of the causes is trying to obtain what I can't have. Just because someone is unavailable makes me try even harder. And when nothing happens, it just ends up making me crash harder. So anyway, if that's the problem, I just need to figure out how to fix it, which may not even be possible. I just feel like I'm putting myself through a lot of needless torture. I want it to end.
I've been listening to a lot of Radiohead and PJ Harvey lately. I don't know if it has more to do with the weather, or my mood. The music is so dark, but when I listen to one of their albums in its entirety, I always feel so much better. It's like a journey.
I picked up the stand-by pager this morning, so all weekend, I'm going to have this hanging over my head. There's really nothing I like less than being on stand-by. Oh, well. It's only for a week, and then I'll have nothing else looming overhead, and I can have a relaxing Christmas and New Years. But, despite the whole stand-by thing, I'm looking forward to an enjoyable weekend. I'm going to Abby's Christmas Party on Saturday night, which should be a blast.
Okay, I guess that's all I'm going to talk about. Take care. No worries. God Bless.

No comments: