Tuesday, December 16, 2003

I watched another movie last night called "Auto Focus" about Bob Crane, the guy who played Hogan on the old television show "Hogan's Heroes." Greg Kinnear played Crane, and he was pretty good. The movie got a little slow toward the end, but it was a good study into how easy it can be for people to sink down into a world of lust and deceit. Plus, with movies based upon someone's life, you kind of have to take it all with a grain of salt. It's probably 90% Hollywood and 10% fact. Regardless, it was entertaining. Also, I forgot to mention that on Sunday, I also watched Ellen Degeneres's new DVD of her stand-up act. Very funny and highly recommended. Good commentaries on modern life, and no harsh language at all.
Anyway, that's all I have on which to comment for now. I may write more later today. I may not write for a few days. Who knows? Take care. No worries. God Bless.

No comments: