Monday, December 15, 2003

Despite the fact I've been on stand-by and had lots of ridiculous calls, I managed to have a pretty good weekend. I went to Abby's Christmas party on Saturday night and won an X-Box and a big bottle of saki. After that, we went to the HH and I had a really good talk with Don. He gave me some advice, good advice, but I'm kind of an idiot, and I'm not so sure I'm going to follow it. I feel like I need to reach out somehow, and if I don't, I'll never know what could've been. And afterward, after I get burned, I'm going to feel hurt and ashamed and full of regret. I just don't see how someone could just drop a friend, and act like they were never friends in the first place. I'm sick of dwelling on this.
In other news, I rented a few movies yesterday, one of which was this Pedro Almodovar movie called "Talk to Her," and it was great. It's about this friendship that develops between two guys who meet in a hospital while caring for women in comas. Eerie and disturbing, but challenging and passionate at the same time. I'm developing more and more of an appreciation for Hispanic film makers.
Anyway, I'm going to get back to work. Take care. No worries. God Bless.

No comments: